How to solve a problem or to try and use my laptop sometimes to de fake “FBI” page can be removed?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® How to solve a problem or to try and use my laptop sometimes to de fake “FBI” page can be removed?

Challenge written by watevhr: How can i fix or get rid of the fake “FBI” page that loads when i try and use my laptop?

I know its a hack of some type and ctrl alt delete does not get rid of it. I can only sign in under guest because the fbi thing loads up when i try to log on to my screen as administrator. Help


This really is everything about How can i fix or get rid of the fake “FBI” page that loads when i try and use my laptop? which you may wish to resolve conditions on their own. Maybe this can help in several ways: and build everything much better. Who want everything about How can i fix or get rid of the fake “FBI” page that loads when i try and use my laptop? could possibly be an answer inside the foreseeable future.

Most practical answer:


Know good?

Leave your very own answer belonging to the comments!


FBI Building


Photograph through process of FBI Building


The girls outside the FBI building



How to solve a problem or to try and use my laptop sometimes to de fake “FBI” page can be removed?

Blog Archive