How well you use your phone?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® How well you use your phone?

Challenge written by Kheme: How well do you utilize your cell phone!?

I’m just curious! They call me “FBI” because of the things i use my cell phone to do! I use a Samsung D500 and here are the things i use mine for:


1 have mu complete school time table and school bus time table for the week;

i also use the alarm reminder along with the scheduler;

i have my friends’ birthdays, with reminders;

i use the timer when cooking (cos i always burn my food by leaving it cooking for too long);

i use the stopwatch in timeing myself, eg. when swiming, cycling, going to school, cooking, etc on almost daily bases;

i use the MP3 player to listen to my favourite songs;

i used the calculator almost daily for regualar calculation, in scool, and at the shop (currency converter);

i used;

i play games with it;

i record funny arguments, lectures, songs, etc.;

i take pictures of things, places and people i like;

i also record videos of places, people and things i like;

i use it in sending text messages too! lol!;


What do you do with your cell phone!?

i also use it to transfer songs and pictures for friends, from PC to phone and vice versa (using bluetooth and/or infrared);

I can’t use WAP or MMS bcos of my mobile phone operator. I also wish i could use it as a webcam!

Nice one from answerer 2! I also use it to call people; and with the loud speaker too! I also use the camera’s flash light as headlight when cylcling a night, or as tourch light in the dark!


This is now supposed to be about How well do you utilize your cell phone!? which you may are required to solve situations without any help. I really hope this will assist in lots of ways: and make yourself far better. With the expectation supposed to be about How well do you utilize your cell phone!? could well be a resolution someday.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Ñina

hmmm i use my alarm… take pictures..play games ..text..


Answer by coolman_nycity

apart from all what u have mentioned , i use it to call others!


Answer by babykillar

ditto from coolman_nycity and i also use it as a money clip, a mirror, a weapon,and my wake up alarm. almost forgot my light in the night.


Answer by modstar

N6600


ok, heres the list of what i do with my phone regularly and semi-regularly (after installing softwares).


1. play song from the library of my winamp through bluetooth. (controlfreak 2.50)

2. arrange my schedule for today, tomorrow, etc. (papyrus)

3. play lots of games including 3d games. (moto racer, explode arena, micro pinball, micro pool, rally pro contest, etc)

4. use it as my calculator. (calcium)

5. alarm of course.

6. take pictures. (lens, pan-o-man, quadpicture)

7. record unlimited videos. (eti camcorder)

8. send sms, mms and make a call.

9. record voice.

10. currency converter.

11. play mp3 with it with powermp3 installed. (powermp3)

12. watch complete movies converter to avi. (smartmovie)

13. stop watch.

14. watch my diet.

15. browse for some pictures. (resco photo viewer)

16. surf the net go chat in yahoo messenger. (opera)

17. explore my phone’s system. (fexplorer)

18. backup my contacts (easy backup)

19. read ebooks (repligo)

20. view powerpoints, word and excel presentations. (quickoffice)

21. …and may more!


Answer by leftygirl_75

I rarely use my cell phone. I do use the calendar but not much talking, not much texting. My friends don’t really use theirs either(or at least not to talk ,text me)


Understand or know far better?

Leave the answer as part of his comments!


FBI agent leaving, close


Visual when FBI agent leaving, close


An FBI agent leaving the house.


How well you use your phone?

Blog Archive