I would like my daughter, and to be bakers. What should I do?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® I would like my daughter, and to be bakers. What should I do?

Consider caused by Arn O: I want to help my daughter become a pastry chef. How?

She decided at 6 that she wanted to be a pastry chef. Now she’s turning 13 and asking me more and more questions about how to do it. We cook together often and enter food in the county fair, but I have no idea how to get her on the right track for a carreer and/or patisserie ownership which is her ultimate goal.


It will be details I want to help my daughter become a pastry chef. How? you will should fix problems without some help. I really hope this will help to in several ways… and making your life significantly better. Desiring details I want to help my daughter become a pastry chef. How? may very well be simple solution from now on.

Solution:


Answer by rubberduckygeorge

there are colleges, that you get an associates degree in culinary arts, it helps your be able to manage your own restaraunt too, and they give you internships! then she can decide to either work in a restaraunt or own her own little place. email me when she becomes a pastry chef, i will pay her to make my wedding cake( even though she is only 13,i won’t get married until she becomes one)


Answer by saiyuki_anyone?

You are a fantastic and supportive father! Your daughter is so lucky to have you!


It’s really good that your daughter is showing such interest in her future career now. I like how she is cooking now and experimenting with different recipes and even entering contests.


Here are some suggestions:


*upon completion of high school, she can attend a culinary arts school such as the Culinary Institute of America also known as the “CIA” ( http://www.ciachef.edu/ This school is pretty much the “harvard” of culinary schools in the U.S. and world.) She will learn from the best of the best chefs.


*in the meantime, when she is old enough and can handle it, she can work part-time or on weekends at your local bakery or a bakery dept. at your local grocery store. She can get real hands on training in the art of pastry baking and decorating. That will be a big advantage when she is ready to attend culinary school.


Answer by Rae

i dont think there is much you can really do until she graduates high school


just keep her inspired buy her all the tools to make awesome pastries and let her practice until she gets there.


kudos to you for being a great supportive dad!!


Answer by YELLOWCAV

Personally myself, would love to be cme a pastry chef as well. I’m 19.. during highschool I took 2 years of Culinary Arts school [we had a tech center we could take as well as highschool courses] then after I graduated I’m in college for Hospitality Management.. it isn’t necessarily helping in the Pastry end so far, more in the management.. but she could go on to a culinary school such as PCI [i'm nots ure where you live, but thats in Pittsburgh, PA ] I’d search your area, or surrounding areas for a Culinary School… and try to make sure they are active with the ACF [American Culinary Federation] this makes sure that they know what they are doing and she can get recognized this way!


Learn far better?

What is your opinion? Answer below!


THE C I A.


Cia dos Espetinhos | Guia Show


Appearance using Cia dos Espetinhos | Guia Show


[ Cia dos Espetinhos | Guia Show ]


Fotos da Cia dos Espetinhos, para anúncio na revista Guia Show.


[ Melhor visualização ]


[ www.guiashowjundiai.com.br ]

[ www.ciadosespetinhos.com ]


[ FOTOS REVELADAS ]


Todas as minhas fotos estão à venda, reveladas em papel fotográfico.


Para mais informações sobre os tamanhos, preços, envie um e-mail:

[ vendas@alexandrechang.com.br ]


Caso queira usar alguma foto em sites, orkut, fotologs, blogs, etc, favor dar os créditos:


Foto por Alexandre Chang

[ www.flickr.com/alexandrechang ]


I would like my daughter, and to be bakers. What should I do?

Blog Archive