Italian Americans “FBI” you know what I mean?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® Italian Americans “FBI” you know what I mean?

Trouble by Attilio Brandi: Italian Americans do you know what “FBI” stands for?

I found it very funny when I viewed an Italian pride sweater with the flag of Italy and in the middle were the large letters “FBI” which stands for Full Blooded Italian,lol lol lol

@Delilah: Italians ARE White, and you are not smart!!!!!!!!


That may be remarkable facts about Italian Americans do you know what “FBI” stands for? that you might reason to clear up difficulties for themselves. With a little luck this will assist in lots of ways… and to make the way you live considerably better. Who wish remarkable facts about Italian Americans do you know what “FBI” stands for? can certainly be an option in to the future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by No

Italians will never be as white as other Europeans


Answer by Anon

@ No and DELILAH: That would be a shame because they contributed a lot to Western civilization. So did the Greeks.


Answer by W

Yeah, Anon is right. If Southern Europeans aren’t White, then sorry, the White race has a pretty sad history. Ancient Rome and Greece contributed *so* much to Western Civilization and the World. And even after this, Italy brought Europe out of the dark ages with the Renaissance.


Answer by Superior Thinker

I’m not going to be rude to you but why are Italians so conceited? I mean, its constantly about you. I went out Friday and let me tell you, there’s lots of Italians here in New York, I mean LOTS. The Italian were telling stories about themselves and my X did the same thing. I mean, why?


Answer by bobbydigital1419

thats a spicy meatball.


Answer by Cristina

italian? Who?


Know better?

Add the actual answer inside the comments!


FBI in Brookline


Appearance when FBI in Brookline


Crappy pic from the bus, unsure what’s going on. Tons of news cameras around though so something big. Ah, ok, it’s this and this.


Italian Americans “FBI” you know what I mean?

Blog Archive