My Bottome 5 of my favorites on the list topped What they like – the worst things going?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® My Bottome 5 of my favorites on the list topped What they like – the worst things going?

Main issue caused by Efrii<33*: My Bottome 5 ranked on my favourites list. What’s your favourite – out the worst ones?

So on my vote list. People have voted and picked these as the bottom ones:


GIRLS:

Icianna “Cia” Marcelia

Leonina “Nina” Cassandra

Xyliah “Xia” Aria

Brecklyn “Becky” Skye

Stephanie “Effie” Eve


BOYS:

Calder Ari

Brecklin Sky

Conley “Leo” Grayson

Damian Reed

Kieran Mitchell


What you favourite out of these?


This is details My Bottome 5 ranked on my favourites list. What’s your favourite – out the worst ones? that you can desire to clear up conditions independantly. Preferably this assists in several ways; to create yourself far better. Hoping details My Bottome 5 ranked on my favourites list. What’s your favourite – out the worst ones? is likely to be simple solution down the road.

Best answer:


Answer by Chelsea B

Stephanie Eve and Conley Grayson. i dont like the really trendy names and those are the least trendy. damien reed isnt trendy, but the name damien reminds me of demon.


Answer by Dorothy Fay

I love Stephanie! Not your nickname (Steph is better), but I love Stephanie!


And Damian isn’t that bad, either.


Answer by mollie,audrey,sadie,charlotte!!!

Stephanie Eve

Damian Reed


Answer by ☆To☆The☆Stars☆

Stephanie Eve but I don’t like the nickname

Damien Reed


I like Ari but not with Calder.

Sky sounds a bit girly to me.

I prefer Conrad to Conley.

Keiran remind me of Keira girl name wise.


Answer by One_Moment_In_Time

Pass.

Damian Mitchell isnt terrible


Answer by Not Expecting Just Collecting

Stephanie Eve and Damian Reed.


I love Stephanie and Reid (this spelling) is on my name list. I think Reid/Reed is super handsome!


=)


Answer by melamiper12

Brecklyn “Becky” Skye

Brecklin Sky


Haha, I liked the same names. Well I like each name for either a boy or girl and I like the different spellings for each one.


Answer by TJ

Brecklyn Skye and love Conley Grayson!! Xyliah Aria just sounds too complicated. LOL Stars Stephanie Eve Rua Padre Leonel Franca Reid Reed Maria Clara Machado LOL GIRLS Damien Reid Damian Mitchell Conley Grayson Xyliah Aria Cia Marginal BOYS My Bottome 5 of my favorites on the list topped What they like the worst things going? httppoliticsballa blogspot com


Answer by ♥Elizabeth♥

Brecklyn Skye

Conley Grayson


Answer by ★ Mεgαη Јαηαўα ★

I like Stephanie Eve and Damian Reed (though I prefer Damien Reid. Damien and Reid are the correct spellings)


I also like Ciarán Mitchell with Ciarán spelt correctly. Kieran is a horrible spelling and just ruins the name.


Fully grasp far better?

Add your own answer as part of his comments!


a bailar este tema! loooooouca!! seguinos en: facebook: /gatinhodoaxe twitter: @GatinhoDoAxe.


Cia Marginal encarcerada


Shot by just Cia Marginal encarcerada


O universo prisional é o tema explorado pela Cia Marginal em seu novo espetáculo “Ô, Lili”. De acordo com a sinopse da peça, o universo daqueles que vivem em regime fechado é a chave para se explorar criticamente o universo daqueles que vivem, hoje, em espaços populares, submetidos a uma série de restrições, como fronteiras do tráfico, muros e controle armado da polícia. A peça está em cartaz às terças e quartas, às 21h, até o dia 1º de junho, no teatro Maria Clara Machado, na Gávea (Rua Padre Leonel Franca, 240).


My Bottome 5 of my favorites on the list topped What they like – the worst things going?

Blog Archive