Why for the people in the Middle East?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® Why for the people in the Middle East?

Predicament courtesy of Yoshistr: Why are people against middle easterners?

I have to deal with snide comments of “I’m with the CIA.” and other weird comments because of my arabic name almost everyday from people who try to entice me into an argument.


I have a very cool temper however I’m reaching the point where I think I need to flip out on some of these people.


Truly everything regarding Why are people against middle easterners? that you could be would be wise to resolve problems independently. With a little luck this’ll help in several ways: and produce yourself better. Praying everything regarding Why are people against middle easterners? may very well be a resolution to come back.

Best solution:


Answer by REMEMBER 9.11.01

this is my opinion and you dont have to agree with it but i think that people are more against people who are middle easterners is simply because of 9/11. That day changed so much for everyone that now people are more threatened by middle easterners because of that deadly attack from people who are middle easterners.


Be sure a lot better?

Add the actual answer at the comments!


FSA = FOOLS SERVING AMERICA ASRAEL Published on 28 Mar 2013 03/28/2013 The father of Eric Harroun talked to CBS5 a day after his son was arrested and charged…


CIA


Concept in CIA


The CIA was following us during the period of time leading up to the debates.



Why for the people in the Middle East?

Blog Archive