You think is really important violations own this Dawn seupoilreoeul?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® You think is really important violations own this Dawn seupoilreoeul?

Consider made by *Jadee*: Do you think it really matters if their are Breaking Dawn spoilers?

I don’t think it matters… I don’t care how many spoilers there are, im still gonna read it and love it! I would rather have spoilers only because im so impatient! So would you still read the book even if their were alot of spoilers out?


It’s things to consider about Do you think it really matters if their are Breaking Dawn spoilers? that you may possibly should resolve concerns in their own business. Confidently it will help in several ways: and formulate the way you live much better. Praying things to consider about Do you think it really matters if their are Breaking Dawn spoilers? happens to be a resolution down the road.

Best solution:


Answer by kelli & paigee

heck yeah the spoilers can never be as good as the actual book

i don’t see why they even matter


Answer by TINTIN

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still refuse to believe the spoilers and who cares

TWILIGHT ROKX!!


Answer by charmedfan_01

The problem isn’t spoilers, it’s book embargos. If they just sold the books as they arrived at the store then it wouldn’t be such an OMFG big deal when people got spoilers.


No one would be trying as hard to get spoilers because they wouldn’t know exactly when the books would arrive at their local retailer and because there would always be a chance that it would be any day now and so they wouldn’t want to be spoiled if they were getting the book the next day.


Answer by Alana

o yeah i LOVE twilight way to much to care if I know most of what happens


Answer by ♥Bella & Edward♥

I’m impatient too!! Especially when it comes to books.

Just give us the freaking book already!!!! hahaha.

I’ve read a few spoilers but, whatever happens I know Im going to love Breaking Dawn. And i will cry my eyes out ( how sad, im way too excited).


Answer by Sally P

I like to read spoilers, I like to know about whats going to happen, and it never detracts from how much I enjoy reading the books.


Answer by supergirl111494

I’m not reading any of the spoilers. I read a list of all the deaths in HP 7 & it…well, spoiled the book for me. Even if I do decide to read spoilers I’m still going to read the book. :] I can’t wait!


Answer by Claire

Yes, I would. In my opinion, if the book is well written, it’s worth it to experience the events you already know about from the narrator’s point of view, since that’s much more exciting and satisfying than reading a list of events that happened. I prefer a juicy description over a sentence such as “Bella and Edward’s wedding was interrupted by the FBI” or whatever. In fact, I started reading the series right after Eclipse came out, so one day, I was researching some of the characters on Wikipedia before I’d read Eclipse, and I came across a complete summary of Eclipse, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all the same.


Have any idea better?

Add all your answer into the comments!


FBI Nigeria Scam


Shot by just FBI Nigeria Scam


This was just too funny not to share. In particular, look at the email addresses. So, the FBI is cutting costs by hosting with Earthlink and live.com, huh? Interesting.


You think is really important violations own this Dawn seupoilreoeul?

Blog Archive