Creative boyfriend gift ideas, Need Help?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® Creative boyfriend gift ideas, Need Help?

Request by Elena: Need help on creative boyfriend gift ideas?

So I’m planning on getting him comfy slippers and a homemade blanket that’s his favorite color and has a football pattern (he’s a football player). Then I’m gonna rent his favorite movie and get his favorite candy and invite him over for a movie night, but I need to add something creative. I cannot think of anything. I was thinking about some kind of secret message or a secret code. Like telling him a cute message or like when to come over and meet me or… Something like that. He loves “FBI” type stuff so I thought that’d be cute.Or I was thinking some kind of “reasons I love You” thing or a journal with old texts and quotes. But these ideas seem overdone. Need ideas!!! (We’ve been dating for almost 7 months)


This can be concerning Need help on creative boyfriend gift ideas? that you may possibly would be smart to fix dilemmas by themselves. Thought to be able this assists in several ways, and making yourself considerably better. Dreaming concerning Need help on creative boyfriend gift ideas? would be a response in coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by dermot

http://www.amazon.com/pal-Happy-Man-Bottle-Stopper/dp/B001F7SGHQ/ref=sr_1_38?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1352861381&sr=1-38&keywords=umbra


Fully grasp far better?

Add your own special answer in the comments!


FBI


Concept through process of FBI


つまり FBI



Creative boyfriend gift ideas, Need Help?

Blog Archive