The FBI has a warrant to hack my brothers home PC do I need?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® The FBI has a warrant to hack my brothers home PC do I need?

Uncertainty basically by Anon: Does the FBI need a warrant to hack my brothers home PC?

My brother claims that several times now that while botting Runescape on his Windows 7 loaded through bootcamp on his mac, that he has come home to see an “FBI” logo on his computer saying it is under suspicion of being a “bot computer,” which in and of itself seems suspicious to me. On top of this he says there has been instances where his mouse has been taken over. In all cases he powered down his computer within seconds of seeing this but I am curious as to 1) whether this even is the FBI messing with him or if I should file a police report and 2) if it IS the FBI, wouldn’t they need a warrant? I am trying to make sure they are not invading my brothers privacy as Hacking is obviously illegal.


This may be related to Does the FBI need a warrant to hack my brothers home PC? that you might aspire to fix issues for their own reasons. Hopefully this element helps in lots of ways: in order to make yourself greater. Who want related to Does the FBI need a warrant to hack my brothers home PC? may just be the most effective results when you need it.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Heretic

Nothing is illegal if the government does it.


Answer by Libraryanna

First, if they claim it has to do with a terrorist investigation, under the unPATRIOT act, they don’t need a warrant. They don’t even need to tell anyone.


Second, I doubt that is what’s happening. Your friend has a virus/trojan/worm. There was a lot of press about it a few months ago.


So he needs to run all the scans he can (virus, malwarebytes) and check the DNS changer virus on the second link below.


Answer by thomas

Congradulations, he was foolish & now they have access to his computer & everything on it.


It wasn’t the FBI. Every game bot out there that you might download has a keylogger &/or other malware hidden in it. That’s how the bot creators make a return off the time they spent creating the program. They let kids use their bots essentually turning them into cows. Once the herd is large enough & several of the cows have gotten fat with levels & GP the program creators start slaughtering accounts every so often. They then sell the GP & accounts they stole. They’ll do it at random so the herd doesn’t realize what’s happening & will sometimes they’ll even pull stuff like what’s happening with your brother. If it was the FBI they’d just show up with a warrent & take his computer. Reporting what’s happening would require your brother admitting his own activities as well which will get him in trouble too.


Fully grasp better?

Leave your special answer while in the comments!


Breaking News FBI Releases Top Secret Files Three UFOs Recovered Roswell New Mexico! Live Update! Alleged Quote From FBI Memo the saucers “were described as …


FBI


Reputation because of FBI


Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

Washington, DC


The FBI has a warrant to hack my brothers home PC do I need?

Blog Archive