The only one I know, people like me on this site the misspelled word or grammatical error, how to attack people found?

politicsballa.blogspot.com ® The only one I know, people like me on this site the misspelled word or grammatical error, how to attack people found?

Consider by DonB: Ever notice how people attack someone for misspelled words or errors in grammar on these sites?

Seems to me, that is all some can come up many times when they know the message is the truth. I had someone email once me and called me a “moron” because I misspelled a word relating to “FBI” stats on interracial crime here in the USA. This isn’t a “Spelling Bee” on these. Some of the emails I get back bad-mouthing me look like they were written by their cat.


That’s facts about Ever notice how people attack someone for misspelled words or errors in grammar on these sites? you may are required to resolve issues with their. With a little luck this element helps in several ways, as well as everything better. Wishing facts about Ever notice how people attack someone for misspelled words or errors in grammar on these sites? may possibly be a remedy into the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Shovel Ready

The last word in your rant should be “cats.”


Answer by Pax Romana

It is easier to consider a person’s argument when it is written clearly.


Answer by kathy_is_a_nurse

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Bad grammar and gross misspellings are signs of intellectual laziness. The only exception is if English is not your first language; then it can be overlooked. If you expect your opinion to be taken seriously… which is what Y/A is all about… then you need to compose a question or answer in a way that lends credibility to your opinion and reflects at least a modicum of education and intelligence.


Answer by Severe Dementia

it is ur ignorance that he is trying to point out but instead taking it as an advice u r taking it as an insulte. again ignorance. u dont even know the difference between advice and insult or may be u know but want to be an ignorant and thus u r whining about the good thing!!


Answer by Garrett

Usually those people are just a load of snots and snobs, that have nothing better to be doing, then to go around being a jerk to everyone, which, is quite pathetic if you ask me. Plus, they are probably ignorant anyway. There are actual learning disabilities that affect spelling. You just have to remember that their statements are erroneous and irrational. Although, I do agree that good grammar and writing are important. But, I won’t go around being a jerk to people for it, because then, you become the bad guy. Plus, I think people to need to realize that sometimes typos are by mistake.


Answer by Ron R

I don’t have time to check for spelling……lol


Answer by artgal

It is a symptom of society as a whole.Intolerance,bulling.Just do not sweat it and know that there are more good hearted people in the world then hateful people.


Answer by red top

yes I have had it happen to me. but I look at it as someone who think they are smarter but really don’t know whats going on in the world. and care less about troops dieing as long as they keep their principles and don’t have to do the dieing.they only care for theirselves


Answer by honeybeejim

they do it to this senior citizen all the time. The snot nose punks set on their ass in school government paid all day. They know nothing about life government or working for a living, they all need a hitch in the military, but don’t worry they can spell!


Answer by Larry G

damn shame that when these people voted for Oblahma that they didn’t have to actually write out his name .. If that had of been true who knows who they would have elected for uh that office.. This is a great country of people that think because of this or that they have intelligence but in the end most don’t know how to get out of the rain properly so they must sit on yahoo and nit pick someones spelling ..Like that means they know something .. I have seen people that didn’t finish the third grade that i thought were smarter in their world than a college grad would be..By the way i did not mispell Oblahma i intended to spell it that way..


Learn better?

Add your own individually styled answer inside of the comments!


The only one I know, people like me on this site the misspelled word or grammatical error, how to attack people found?

Blog Archive